Monday, January 2, 2012

Dear Bob and Dolvett,

I had a really good day.  I worked out.  I ate right.

Can't help but think I could've worked out harder and I could've eaten better, but I am here doing this by myself.  Making my own plans, crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best.  No...not hoping, working the best I know how towards what I want.

I have to be honest.  I was hyped and going like gangbusters towards my goal and then the damned "You didn't get chosen thing for this season" popped up again when a friend of mine texts me and fills me in that a mother/daughter team from my little bitty unincorporated town of Dittmer, MO (approx population 5200) is on this season. 

Its not like I was entitled to it.  Its just disappointing.  I guess that I will support Megan and Kim S. even though I can't help, but be jealous of them.  More jealous than I would have been had they been from anywhere else. 

It just means that I have to work harder than ever to make MY plan work.  If it doesn't?  Well...I've heard lightening doesn't strike in the same place twice, so I guess I'll have to move and re-audition, right?  LMAO.

What a whiner, I am!  :)

Big Plans tonight!  Me in front of my computer doing research for my Season 14 preview.

Until Next Time,
Biggie Bloggerson

No comments:

Post a Comment