Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Biggest Loser Preview Post

Tonight's Biggest Loser Season Premiere is different than any other season.  New Contestants, a consecutive return of a new trainer since Jillian left,  and more importantly to me...the first year I will resist the urge to eat a Sonic Footlong Coney while watching.

I hope I can find more to say about tonight's upcoming episode than Alison Sweeney.  

This season is called "No Excuses" which kind of confuses me because I was unaware that there were excuses allowed previously, but I digress.

I thought I'd spend time running down the pros and cons about the contestants, but truth be told the bios on the website are so blah. Anything I could have said about them would be just as uninteresting and borderline plagerizing so...if you can't say something legal, say nothing at all.  I need a Ramone or Sunny, this year. 

I mean...I can relate to some of them, but I have a hard time focusing on their bios and trying to relate to them when I really feel that editing did a great job of making them all look like wack-a-doo whiners.

I hope to find someone to root for, someone to cheer for...someone with whom I can relate.

Hopefully...

I am kind of excited to see Bob Harper.  Always my favorite trainer (although Dolvett may have finally filled the Jillian Michaels sized hole in my heart), his haircut was an issue for me last season.  I know that they film the seasons kind of concurrently, so I may have to live through it again.  Poor Bob...it looks a little "Third Reich". (Forgive me, Bob) Maybe that works in a training situation, though.  It is the first season I have actually been a little scared of him.  His toughest season yet for sure, we'll see if I feel any differently tonight.

Dolvett, Dolvett, Dolvett.  Last season you had something to prove and congrats...you proved it.  I am excited and hopeful that the friendly trainer rivalries will keep me interested and switching who I am rooting for from week to week.  I love Bob and I like Dolvett.  Make me LOVE Dolvett this year.

I  will end this "preview post" by saying Kim S. and Megan....Dittmer is watching and we desperately need something in which to be proud.

Happy Watching,

Biggie Bloggerson


No comments:

Post a Comment